Foundation / Corporation
Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County
04/05/19 5:00 PM
Grants to North Carolina artists and small unincorporated groups of collaborating artists working in Davidson, Surry, Davie, Stokes, Forsyth, or Yadkin County for career-advancing projects. Funding will be provided for projects in the following disciplines: choreography and dance, literature and playwriting, music composition, film and video, and visual art and craft.
- Completion/Production of New Work - examples: the cost of purchasing materials to complete a new work or the cost of renting a facility for the presentation of new work
- Career Promotion - examples: demonstration CDs, portfolios, editorial assistance, websites.
- Equipment - the cost of purchasing equipment to complete the proposed project.
- Training - examples: advanced study, coaching, residencies, or workshops that will enhance the applicant’s abilities.
- Travel - examples: costs for transportation, lodging, and food associated with training, workshops, seminars, or research.
GrantWatch ID#: 157728
Project Period: June 1 – December 31, 2019 (Grant funds cannot be spent prior to this period.)
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
For questions, contact Dara Silver, Grant Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-747-1426.
Applications and support materials must be emailed to Dara Silver at the above email address.
USA: North Carolina: Davidson, Davie, Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, and Yadkin Counties