Foundation / Corporation
American Neurological Association
Award of $1,000 to a USA or Canada individual to honor outstanding achievements in teaching neurology to medical students. This award is intended to reward and recognize contributions by gifted teachers of neurology. Nominees may come from the entire field of clinical neurology or neuroscience.
The committee will be looking for documentation of National reputation in neuroscience educations.
- Designing innovative curriculum
- Mentoring generations of neuroscience educators
- Publication in in neuroscience education
GrantWatch ID#: 170901
The awardee will also receive:
- $1,000 honorarium
- Inclusion in the scientific program of the ANA’s Annual Meeting as either a poster or platform presenter gratis Annual Meeting registration
- Up to $1,000 travel reimbursement
- a commemorative plaque
- Nominees must be neurology faculty members in either a tenure or non-tenure track.
- The nominee's educational accomplishments should be in the field of neurology.
- Nominees who have published in the field of medical education and whose educational materials have been adopted by other institutions will be given special consideration.
- An institutional system for selecting candidates that provides for broad student participation and the peer judgment of faculty colleagues will be favored.
- Nominee does NOT need to be an ANA member.
Deadline to submit a nomination is Monday, April 15, 2019.
Candidates who have submitted unsuccessfully in the past may reapply. Self-nominations are encouraged.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Click here to submit the nomination form:
1120 Route 73 Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon