Foundation / Corporation
05/31/19 11:59 PM PT
Grants ranging between $30,000 and $50,000 to USA nonprofits for programs that improve healthcare delivery to adults with developmental disabilities. Preference may be given to organizations in the San Francisco Bay Area. An LOI must be submitted prior to a full application. Proposals must describe an explicit, identifiable need.
WITH Foundation was created to provide financial support to organizations that promote the establishment of comprehensive healthcare for adults with developmental disabilities that is designed to address their unique and fundamental needs. All applications should complement this mission and demonstrate how they will accomplish this overarching goal.
Areas of Support:
Programs that improve delivery of healthcare to adult customers with developmental disabilities and include at least one of the following:
- Improve health practitioner competency throughout education and/or training programs
- Address the current inadequate reimbursement system
- Advance formal care coordination including the utilization of trained support personnel/caregivers
- Increase public awareness regarding the inadequacies of developmentally disabled care in order to advance systemic change
- National efforts in digital health that support designers and developers to include the perspectives/experiences of the IDD community within the design process, in order to create better technology for all
- Social policy research
- Identify and overcome barriers to high-quality healthcare access.
- General operating support is only considered for applicants that have previously utilized project funding.
While projects are of more interest to the Foundation, general operating expenses would be considered if the program is compelling and there is a sound plan to increase financial independence in the future.
GrantWatch ID#: 176914
Grants are usually between $30,000 and $50,000.
Most grants are for one year. However, under special circumstances, a grant for up to three years might be considered if it met the following criteria:
- There is a specific reason why long-term funding is needed.
- This reason is not due to mismanaged finances or poor financial planning.
- An agreement is made whereby the grantseeker will submit regular evaluation reports which would be reviewed by the board to determine if the criteria had been met in order to release funds for subsequent years. These criteria would be agreed upon by both parties at the onset of the grant relationship.
It is also possible for the organization to apply for funding in consecutive years.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Register and apply: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=with
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650) 320-1715.
2225 E. Bayshore Rd., Suite 200
Palo Alto, CA 94303
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming